The Norris Center provides many resources for anyone interested in pursuing educational or research interests in natural history. These include:
- Community room: Located in Natural Sciences 2 room 239, this room is open during most weekdays for students, faculty, and community members. Contact Norris Center staff to schedule a visit.
- Equipment: Field research equipment can be borrowed for both classes and research projects.
- Library: An extensive library of field guides, natural history textbooks, and multi-media resources are available in the Norris Center community room.
- Collections Room: The Norris Center houses over 130,000 natural history specimens that are available for teaching and research.
- Classrooms: Two lab classrooms seating a maximum of 30 students each can be reserved for both university and community classes. Contact Norris Center staff for availability.
- Training Opportunities